Interior Design encompasses conceptual planning, aesthetics and technical solutions, that bring your vision to life. Creating what feels like home to you and functions to meet your lifestyle.
Perfect if you want to freshen up or re-purpose spaces in your existing home
• Re-arrange and refresh your home
• Space planning that makes sense for how your family lives in your home now
• Creating the best energy flow
• Recommendations for filling in dead spaces or repurposing spaces in your home
• 1 1/2 hour minimum consultations with additional time by the half hour
Interior Design Services
I can help with any project big or small, such as:
• Space Planning
• Selecting Fabrics, Finishes and Furnishings
• Color Consultation
• Accessories and Art
• Recommend Contractors
Interior Design Consultation:
Gather your ideas and questions together to prepare for getting the most from your consultation.
Things you can do and think about in preparation for my visit:
• What do you like about the space and what do you want to change…and why?
• What is the look and feel that you want?
• Go to Houzz.com and start an idea book with photos that you like…and what it is that you like in each photo.
• How much money do you want to spend…what is your budget?
• How do you want to use the space?
• How much help do you want? Do you just want advice and ideas, or do you want a full design plan?
• Schedule during a time with the least amount of distractions. This will enable you to focus and get those creative juices flowing!
Interior Designer, Home Stager, Interior Decorator, Interior Designer Minneapolis, Interior Designer St Paul, Interior Designer Saint Paul, Interior Designer Stillwater, Bayport, Woodbury, Oakdale, Lake Elmo, Minnesota MN, interior design, home decor, room designer, room decor, home decorators, staging home cost, design house interior, home staging Minnesota, interior design ideas bedroom, staging house for sale cost, wallpaper interior design, stage house to sell