Home Staging techniques can transform your home into a buyer’s dream, getting your property the attention and purchase price it deserves.
Home Staging techniques can transform your home into a buyer’s dream, getting your property the attention and purchase price it deserves. Dress your home for real estate success and protect your hard earned equity.
Home Staging Consultation – $250
• A 1-2 hour in home appointment
• A room by room written assessment
• Space planning designed for a broad appeal
• How to highlight focal points and create simple vignettes
• A color consultation for paint selections
• A curb appeal evaluation
• You will receive an emailed copy of your Custom Action Plan, and a review of everything that was discussed
Occupied Home Staging – $250 Consultation fee
An Occupied Home Staging starts with the initial Home Staging Consultation (detailed above). When your Custom Action Plan is complete, I return at $75.00 hourly rate for your final staging day.
• Prior to your final staging day, a phone consultation to confirm that the Custom Action Plan is complete and your home is ready for my return
Final Staging Day:
• Furniture arrangement and accessory placement, using existing pieces in the home and those brought in that were discussed in the Custom Action Plan
• Highlight focal points and create simple vignettes
• Your home is now photograph and market ready
Vacant Home Staging – $500
• A 1-2 hour onsite consultation to assess an appropriate staging plan and budget for the specific home
• Selection, management and placement of furniture
• Sourcing of accessories
• Final staging of home to ensure it’s photograph and market ready
Color Consultation – $150
Painting is the #1 highest return on investment for a home improvement.
• A 1 hour in home appointment
• Paint selections that appeal to a broad market and showcase your home’s best features